Sunday, 15 September, 2019
Join our "Team Elliot for Childhood Cancer" in the City-Bay Fun Run on Sunday 15th September and raise vital funds for hundreds of local families battling childhood cancer.
There are so many reasons why people sign up to walk or run the City-Bay Fun Run. Whatever your reason or excuse is, we need your help to raise $20,000 to support our daily Hospital Visitation Program.
If you would like to become a City-To-Bay Hero and raise funds for the Childhood Cancer Association please follow these steps:
How do I become a City-Bay Hero?
1. Join our Everyday Hero fundraising page 'Team Elliot for Childhood Cancer' by clicking here.
2. Select the orange "Join Team" button.
3. If you already have an Everyday Hero account - 'log in' at the top of the page, otherwise, 'sign-up' to create a new Supporter page.
4. Select your Fundraising Target and finish entering any further details.
5. Click on 'Create Fundraising Page', and then you can personalise your page with photos and your story.
6. Now you're ready to start fundraising! Ask family, friends, work colleagues etc to sponsor you and they will receive a tax-deductible receipt.
7. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you are fundraising for the Childhood Cancer Association.
8. The first 10 fundraisers to reach $500 are eligible for a FREE registration*.
Once you have reached $500 per person please contact the City-Bay Fun Run office at email@example.com, and once confirmed you will be given a promotional code to be used during the registration process for a free entry to the event in 2019.
9. If you miss out on one of the 10 free registrations, don't forget you still need to register for the City-Bay Fun Run at https://my.city-bay.org.au/ to ensure you receive your Race Number Bib.
*Please note: the City-Bay office only allocates each charity 10 free entries to the event. The 10 free entries will go to the first 10 fundraisers who reach $500 per person.
City-Bay Fun Run Registration deadlines are:
Raise $100 & become a Very Important Fundraiser!*
*Based on individual fundraising. Funds must be received by Childhood Cancer Association before Monday, 2nd September 2019.
Plenty of other prizes, rewards and incentives to help you reach your personal fundraising targets!
Join our Team of Virtual Runners
We understand, not everyone can join us in the City-Bay Fun Run and that's ok, because you can still raise money for kids with cancer by joining our Team of Virtual Runners - raising money from absolutely anywhere.
How do I become a Virtual Runner?
Please contact Kate on (08) 8239 1444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEED A T-SHIRT?
Have you thought about what you’ll be wearing on the day? Our team colours are Cyan (blue), Magenta (pink) and Yellow, perhaps you already have something in your wardrobe?
We also have a range of apparel which can be purchased online, pick the style and size you need and have it delivered straight to your door. Orders typically arrive within 7 business days of being placed. Shop online.